When we left Lighthouse Marina it was overcast we are now in an anchorage in University Cove at a park. This is really a nice spot to stay. Large Bay well protected.
We have been here 3 days now waiting for the weather to change to go to Bimini.
Quite the little Bay John has been working for 2 days on the watermaker.
Quite the little Bay and John has been working diligently on getting the water maker going.
It just will not program so he is thinking it may be the computer he has worked so hard on this it is a shame but it is not going to stop us.
If we had a booster the University allows you to log into the WIFI. Hope I can talk John into going for a dingy ride today. But we need fuel.
Sunsets are different everyday plus how our boat is facing at anchor.
It is January 31st and I hope today either gets us touring around or we change location. This is a comfortable spot but 3 days is my max. PS We tend to eat to well.
Hope the weather changes soon it is windy.
Miss you guys and here is my weather watch for tomorrow.